Monday, June 26, 2017

Esmeralda's Final Performance

Ever since hearing ELP's (that's Emerson, Lake & Palmer for those not old enough to recall this particular rock band), way back in the '70's (1970's), I always wondered if anyone would ever do a live (acted out) version of the lyrics. The thought stayed planted in my warped imagination for the better part of four decades. In December of 2014, I finally decided to do something about it. Below is my interpretation of a certain Disney (nee, Victor Hugo) character that just seemed to fit right into the movement. This is my "sepia-toned" version. I can't remember which folder the colour version is stored in, alas! The only thing I've done here is add my newer logo. Formally posted to my defunct DeviantArt page. Come and see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment